- LOP 01-25-2020
- LOP 02-22-2020
- LOP 03-14-2020
- LOP 04-04-2020
- LOP 05-09-2020
- LOP 06-06-2020
- LOP 07-11-2020
- PATMAN 02-29-2020
- PATMAN 03-21-2020
- MILLWOOD 04-25-2020
- PINES 05-16-2020
- PATMAN 06-06-2020
- PATMAN 07-18-2020
- PATMAN 02-01-2020
- PATMAN 03-22-2020
- MILLWOOD 04-26-2020
- PINES 05-17-2020
- PATMAN 06-06-2020
- PATMAN 07-19-2020
- LOP 02-09-2020
- LOP 03-08-2020
- PATMAN 03-29-2020
- PATMAN 04-19-2020
- LOP 05-10-2020
- LOP 06-21-2020
TEAM ARK-LA- TEX+2 Memberships
+ 2 Memberships
INDV. LOP+ 1 Mem.
INDV. REDNECK +
ALL TEAM LOP TOURNAMENTS
ALL TEAM REDNECK TOURNAMENTS
ALL TEAM ARK-LA-TEX TOURNAMENTS
TEAM BASS SLUGFEAST
09/28/2019 OPEN TOURNAMENT 500+20= $520
ALL INDIVIDUAL LOP
ALL INDIVIDUAL REDNECK
ALL INDIVIDUAL ARK-LA-TEX
TEAM BASS HAT
TEAM BASS SHIRTS
My name is Jeff Johnson. I have loved to fish from the moment I experienced the excitement of my first catch as a young boy. From that day,
PARTICIPANTS | ELIGIBILITY
1.All protest should be taken to the tournament director before weigh in line is closed. All videos are welcome.
2. The Aoy will be the first boat to take off at each tournament when you pay you will be put down in the
3.The Aoy for the 2020 will get to fish the 2020 Championship at no cost plus
4. Off limits Thursday - Friday unless you or
6.No guiding within 15 days prior to tournament day or you must have fished the previous tournament leading up to the lake you have guided on.
7. And Anglers who participate in a National Circuit and has paid a entry fee of 4,500 or more 15 days prior to tournament date
will not be eligible.
8. 2020 any
9.There will be a polygraph at random division for 2020.
10. Any member under the age of 16 must have the signature of their parent or legal guardian. If fishing the individual as a youth no membership is required.
11. A team will consist of one or two anglers per boat; only registered contestants may be in the boat during official tournament hours. A contestant may fish alone as a single person team.
12.Substitutions is allowed each angler can have 1 sub has to be put down before 1st tournament.
13. Championship Tournaments OFF LIMITS will be Sunday Thur Wednesday the week of the Tournaments Thursday and Friday will be the pre fish days be off the water at 7pm on Friday.
14.Team Bass reserves the right to refuse any membership or tournament entry fees or entry forms for any reason.
15.Team Entry fee is $200 includes BB
16.Individual Entry fee $120 includes BB
17.Team Championship Entry fee $ 250
18.Individual Championship Entry fee $150
19.Championship Lake will be announced at a later date.
20.Team Bass youth 16 under fish free. (In the individual)
21. Annual $30 membership fee required for all anglers.
22.One place paid 1 per 5 places
23. To pay all tournaments at once for same boat # will put down order that we rec.payment.
29.Each team must
30. Trailering will be allowed in certain events ,the event of severe weather, alternate take off instructions will be provided by the Tournament Director.
31. Tournament hours will be posted prior to tournament.
32.It is the angler’s responsibility to get the official time from the Tournament Director.
33.Only artificial baits may be used. No live or cut bait is permitted (pork baits are permitted and Alabama rigs are permitted).
34. All bass must be caught alive in a legal and sporting manner. No snagging.
35.Each contestant may only use 1 rod at a time. No more than 1 line in the water at a time per angler.
36. All fishing must be conducted from the boat. At no time may a contestant leave the boat to land a fish.
37.Trolling with the combustion motor is not permitted.
38.Contestants may fish anywhere on tournament waters accessible by boat,except areas designated as “off limits” or “no fishing” or by state or federal officials, or within 50 yards of a competitor’s boat which was first anchored (an anchored boat is a boat held in a stable position by a line attached to a weight with the trolling motor in the up position), or within 25 yards of a non-anchored competitor’s boat unless otherwise agreed upon by the other tournament angler.
1.When pre fishing you my have your partner or Sub. no one else is allowed. This is for Thursday and Friday before tournament.
2.With a pre paid entry, off limits period of tournament water for fishing, scouting, locating any bass will begin at 8pm the day before the tournament.
3.Without a pre-paid entry off limits will begin on Wednesday before a tournament.
4.Boat stalls, slips or beaching of boats is allowed on the night before a tournament.
5.Yearly point standings will be determined by a point and pound system. 1st place will
6.The team or individual that accumulates the greatest amount of points for the entire season will be declared “Anglers of the Year”. The AOY will receive comp’d entry fees for the 2021 season. And also will fish free in the Championship.
7.A limit of five bass (Largemouth, Smallmouth, Guadalupe, and Spotted) may be weighed in per team.
8.No team may have no more than (5 bass) in the live well.
9.Individual may have no more than (5 bass) in at the live well.
10.All fish must be a minimum of 14 inches unless on a slot lake short fish presented for weigh-in will result in the loss of that particular fish.
11.There will be a .50 penalty for each dead bass presented for weigh-in. Culling of dead bass is prohibited.
12. Weigh-in will be back at the official check point location according to the appointed time. All contestants must check in with a Tournament Director prior to weighing fish.
13. The scales will be open during tournament hours for the purpose of weighing big fish. If weighing in early, a team can only have up to the culling limit for the remainder of the tournament. The remaining culling limit is decreased by the number of fish weighed in early.
14.Any team checking in after their appointed time will forfeit that day’s catch.
15.All contestants are required to follow high standards of sportsmanship, courtesy, safety and conservation.
16.Safe boating must be observed at all times. Each contestant is required to wear a fastened (fully zipped and/or all clips fastened) U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation device any time the boat is above idle. All boats must be equipped with an emergency ignition shut-off device, which must be securely attached to the driver’s body any time the boat is above idle.
17.Tournament hours may be shortened or canceled due to unsafe weather or any conditions that would endanger the safety of the competitors at the Tournament Director’s sole and absolute discretion.
18. In case of inclement weather it will be the contestant’s decision to stay and fish or seek shelter/leave. Once tournament fees are paid and the tournament has begun there will be no refunds for any reason.
19. Mobile communication devices are encouraged for safety reasons but their use is prohibited during tournament hours for the purposes of finding or locating fish.
20.Consumption of alcohol or any non-prescribed drug is prohibited during tournament hours.
21.All boat operators must comply with the laws of the State of Texas, for a complete list of Texas PWC Operation Laws please visit: http://tpwd.texas.gov/fishboat/boat/laws/pwc/
22. Anglers must fish all in there division or a total of 6 in different division to qualify for the championship or in the top 50% of there division.
To qualify for Team Division or Individual Division can not be combined.
1.Team Bass, has the irrevocable right and permission to use photographs and/or video recordings of tournament anglers on Youtube.com and other websites, as well as in publications, promotional flyers, or for any other similar purpose without compensation.
2. Photographs and/or video recordings of anglers may be placed on the Internet. Anglers may be identified by name and/or title in printed, Internet or broadcast information that might accompany the photographs and/or video recordings. All anglers waive the right to approve the final product. All such portraits, pictures, photographs, video and audio recordings, and any reproductions thereof, and all plates, negatives, recording tape and digital files are and shall remain the property of Team Bass.
3. Tournament anglers hereby release, acquit and forever discharge Team Bass, its owner and employees from any and all claims, demands, rights, promises, damages and liabilities arising out of or in connection with the use or distribution of said photographs and/or video recordings, including but not limited to any claims for invasion of privacy, appropriation of likeness or defamation.
4. All contestants may be subject to a polygraph exam before the prizes are distributed at each event.
Contestants must pass the polygraph exam at the tournament site to receive prize money, awards and points for the event. The Tournament Director reserves the rights to waive any violation of these rules that are disclosed to him before the polygraph exam, in his sole and absolute discretion.
5. Protests must be made in writing of the official closing of the scales at each tournament.
6. Decisions of the Tournament Director are final and are not subject to appeal. Interpretation of these rules will be left exclusively to the Tournament Director.
7. All participants expressly assume all risk(s) associated with each tournament event and hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Team Bass,the host, all sponsors and Tournament Directors from all claims or injury and/or damage arising out of, or related to and/or incurred in connection with any Team Bass sponsored event(s)
* CONTACT US
* Facebook (Team Bass)